We hope to answer any questions you may have regarding travel and Corona Virus
This page is being updated regularly
We encourage guests to make direct bookings to stay at Villa Nusa. We are happy to reschedule any booking made during the Coronavirus pandemic should travel not be possible on your chosen dates. Please refer to our rates page to view special offers that are available during this time. Or, if you have a question or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email on: email@example.com and we will get right back to you.
Villa Nusa is committed to doing everything possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and following all related government and official recommendations. We take our responsibility to our guests and staff extremely seriously and have the following precautionary measures in place:
- All Villa staff have received additional training regarding the importance of hygiene and sanitization (across all levels, including personal and at work).
- All staff have been trained in the importance of regular handwashing, handwashing techniques and procedures regarding coughing and sneezing.
- The Villa and all rooms, pool area etc are thoroughly cleaned after check out and all surfaces are disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests use. Staff also have access to hand sanitizers / washing facilities.
- We provide assistance to any guests and members of staff reporting fever, coughing, respiratory symptoms, in seeking medical assistance.
- Villa Nusa will follow all advice from health authorities in the event of either guest or staff sickness.
Stay up to date:
Check the World Health Organisation’s latest updates, travel advice and FAQ’s on Corona Virus here: WHO Website
You may also want to check the CDC website and Travel FAQ’s here: CDC Website